2012 - Today: DB Schenker,Shanghai
International logistic company, born in Germany from Deutsche Bahn and now focused on Airfreight and Ocean freight services all over the world. dbschenker.com
Position: Route Development Manager
Report to: EMEA sales Manager
Subordinates: Chinese branches sales
• Schenker Italy recommended me in Shanghai as their delegate for Chinese market, and then I started taking care of Spain and Portugal trade lanes as well. My job is for a great part business development, but I also have to support Italian, Spanish and Portuguese operative departments in solving issues with Chinese counterpart. I have to coordinate a great number of sales in more than 20 branches all over Central China.
• Logistic platform management for Italian fashion customers (Ermenegildo Zegna, MaxMara, Prada)
• Dedicated follow up to main customers for special rate or service requests, particular custom problems (Comau, Ferrarini, De Longhi, Marazzi, ...)
Key Achievements: great development of trade lane vertical markets as food, wine and fashion, based on market research, passed years data analysis and methodic sales lead. Motivation for considering new job opportunity:
• I take the maximum I can from each experience and when I face a new job possibility I like to make use of my new skills and look for others.
2012: DB Schenker - Milan,
International logistic company, born in Germany from Deutsche Bahn and now focused on Airfreight and Ocean freight services all over the world. .dbschenker.com
Position: Airfreight Manager Assistant
Report to: Air Freight Manager
Subordinates: Operative and customer service staff
• Air product development in International market,
• Productivity optimization, efficiency control, sales statistics creation,
• Customer care for Hong Kong and Chinese market.
• Business and budget plan dedicated to every trade lane with Italy as POD or POL.
2011: Studio Zunarelli/China Desk
International law firm focused on Transport Law and trading between Italian and International Companies www.studiozunarelli.com
Position: Legal Assistant
Report to: Senior Associate, China law dedicated
• market researches, partners researches, Chinese custom problems solving, trading between Italian and Chinese companies.
• Successful contract arrangement and trading support for many big Italian Companies (Lamborghini, Cerruti, Rovatti, ...)
Reason for leaving the company:
I met Schenker Airfreight manager for job reasons and he purposed me a more interesting and better paid position in Schenker Milan. I thought that this Company could had open me an International career, as it happened then.
2009 –2011: Import/export office, FerrariniSpa
Big Italian and International food Company, focused in cured meat and Parmesan cheese www.ferrarini.it
Position: Commercial employee
Report to: Export Manager
• Foreign suppliers and clients management, orders management • Custom problems solving, logistic organization,
• Supply chain, events and fairs organizations, customer care for China and Hong Kong market.
Reason for leaving the company: I was looking for a more stimulant job, more China-focused and with more tasks as a sales. IT SKILLS
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, commercial orders management programs (Diapason,AS400), programs for statistics and budget creation and Management (Genexus, DatawareHouse).